B CAR AUTO PARTS S.L.U.
Address: C/ Alfons XII 82, Bajos 2 08006 Barcelona (Barcelona)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 930 186 286
Registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Volume 43205, Sheet 99, Page 426878, Inscription 1ª
At B CAR AUTO PARTS S.L.U., we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with the data protection laws.
Personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. On the website, in the boxes created for the purpose, we collect the personal data communicated to us by the user: Name, surnames, e-mail, telephone number, postal address, town/city, etc.
When a user visits the website, this does not mean that he/she has to provide any information about his/her personal data. However, if such information is provided, the data will be processed lawfully and subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the GDPR 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of 5 December.
Purpose, duration and legitimation of the processing
We will process the data provided to us by the user for the following purposes:
- To deal with the user’s application or request made using the contact form on the website. We collect and process the user’s personal data to enable us to process and manage his/her application, query or any request made using said form. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with the request and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Send bulletins and newsletters about B CAR AUTO PARTS S.L.U products. Under the user’s consent, we collect and process your personal data in order to send you information about our products and services. These data will be kept as long as the user does not revoke her consent to their treatment and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To manage the CV/résumé sent by the data subject using the form provided for this purpose, and include it in the database of company candidates. These data will be kept for a maximum of one year, after which time the data will be blocked for the time established by law, with a guarantee that confidentiality will be fully respected both in their processing and subsequent destruction.
- To improve the user experience when browsing the website. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not revoke his/her consent to them being processed by deleting the cookies, for the time established by law and for a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for improving website browsing is the consent given by the user when accepting the cookies. The user has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to it being withdrawn
- To manage our social networks and send users information about our activities and products. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not revoke his/her consent to them being processed, for the time established by law and for a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending users our activities and new features is the consent we are given to do so. The user has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to it being withdrawn.
Assignment or communication of personal data and international transfers
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation, or to those service providers associated with the Controller which act as data processors.
Data will not be transferred internationally; if, at any time, this might be required, the user will be informed so that his/her consent can be obtained
Updating of data
In order for us to keep the personal data up to date, the user must always inform us of any change in said data; if this is not done, we cannot be liable for the veracity of the data.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true, and guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to reality, is up to date and is accurate. He/she is obliged to communicate any modification thereto.
Third party data
If the user provides third party data for any purpose to B CAR AUTO PARTS S.L.U., he/she guarantees that he/she has obtained these data lawfully, has informed the affected parties in advance, has obtained his/her consent to communicate them, and that the information provided is accurate and true
Compulsory nature of the information requested
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to access your data and obtain confirmation regarding the processing thereof, as well as a copy of the personal data being processed. You have the right to update them and request that any inaccurate data be corrected, or request removal of the data when they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You may request a restriction in the processing of your data and object to them being processed by revoking your consent, and also exercise your right to data portability. Similarly, you have the right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You may exercise your rights by contacting us C/ Alfons XII 82, Bajos 2 08006 Barcelona (Barcelona). Email: email@example.com
If you consider that your rights have not been duly respected, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es
Processing of the data of minors
Anyone providing data through the forms on this website and accepting the processing of such states that he/she is at least 14 years old. Access to, and use of the website is prohibited for anyone younger than 14. If, at any time, the Data Controller detects that a person younger than 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will cancel said data. In addition, parents or tutors may in any event write to B CAR AUTO PARTS S.L.U. to block any access account created by minors in their charge who have registered by falsifying their identity.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when he/she access a website. Cookies allow the website, amongst other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of the user or of his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer, they may be used for user recognition.The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his/her browser program. You can obtain more information by reading our Cookies policy